Join our team!
Game Masters – We are looking to hire part-time candidates to perform a range of room escape game duties as well as provide excellent customer service to guests including:
- Greet and sign-in guests upon arrival
- Answer phone, take bookings, and run the front desk
- Communicate game rules and expectations
- Monitor rooms during game and provide clues to team
- Observe and document team dynamics
- Answer any questions guests may have
- Walk guest through puzzles and clues if team did not complete task
- Reset the room(s) for next team
- Troubleshoot issues
- Other duties as assigned
Candidate must possess an outgoing personality, positive attitude, excellent customer service and communication skills. Must have a passion for games. Must have proficient computer skills including the use of internet, email, Microsoft office, scheduling and room administration software. Must be available to work daytime, evening and weekend hours. Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.